Black Wolf Books, Inc.

Sunday, September 11, 2005


My To-Do List


I’ve got quite a list to get through tomorrow, in a vain attempt to get organized.

  • I need to close down an old website. Just now found out exactly how to do that and only need to contact two places. Doesn't sound too hard.


  • There is a correction on the ‘dedication’ page of : Lakota Man” that I need to send to the publisher.


  • I’ve just joined Newsburst and need to get set up with them.


  • There is a publicist I need to contact and discuss hiring them for promoting my book. I have to decide between hiring them to do the whole thing or just having them help me by outlining a plan and letting me do the actual contact. That’s a difference of about $800. That should give me enough to pay for stationery, press kits, etc.


  • Speaking of which, I guess I need to also find a good printer around these here parts. But, I have to get the artwork from my illustrator first. He promised that it’s in the mail.


  • Of course, this means I can ignore the dishes and laundry and all things domestic. Right? (Prolly not. Sigh)

    1 Comments:

    Blogger cube said...

    I'm tired just reading this post.

    9:53 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home