Black Wolf Books, Inc.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005


A New Day


Today is a new day. My checklist from Sunday has almost all been done. I still need to contact the publicist, but realized I have to wait until I get a ‘sale date’ for : Lakota Man” from the publisher. My contract with the publicist will be based on that date (whatever it is – hopefully late October). Perhaps I should shoot an e-mail out to the publisher once I get this blog posted and find out. Won’t hurt to ask, anyway.

Between all of this ‘hurry-up-and-wait,’ I’m writing another book that is turning out to be more of a western than a romance. Hmmmm. But, I’m really enjoying writing it, so what the hay?

My secret confession for today? I don’t really understand RSS feeds and readers. I know I’m hooked up, but don’t ask me to explain it. (I need an emoticon right here, slapping its forehead and rolling its eyes.)

My favorite band – – just recently opened for the Rolling Stones. What a rush that must have been! (for the Stones. Hehehe)

Well, that’s my report from the world of self-publishing for now. To all others in the same boat – my deepest sympathy and most heart-felt encouragement!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home