Black Wolf Books, Inc.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Break Out the Stationery

I expect my order of 100+ copies of : Man” to come in before the end of this week. So, I finally got to break out my brand-spankledy new “Black Wolf Books” letterhead stationery. I’ve spent this afternoon composing and writing letters to enclose with everyone’s copy. Depending on what ‘group’ the recipient belongs to determined which letter they get.

I belong to one forum that has been the impetus, encouragement and hands-on knowledge givers of how to get this book published. Another forum deals mainly with music and they have been a cheering section for me. Then there is the letter that goes to relatives.

No matter which version of the letter I send to whom, though, it’s going to look beautiful. Those remarkable blue wolf eyes pop out the minute the letter is unfolded. Sweeeeeeeet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home