Black Wolf Books, Inc.

Friday, December 02, 2005

I’ve Been Activated!

It's official! I am now a published author. After a week of enough twists and turns that would make a roller coaster aficionado jealous, I managed to land on my feet. The site selling : Man” went active late this afternoon.

The link: Trafford Publishing: "Black Wolf: Lakota Man"

The site has several pages of excerpts to give readers the 'flavor' of the book.

I am thrilled that I don't have to miss another weekend before Christmas. There are several people who want copies of the book to give as gifts. By the time the copies are printed up and then mailed through Canadian Customs, I should have copies by Dec. 15th or 16th. That will give me time to get them autographed and out to their owners in time for Christmas.

If you ever want to see Murphy's Law alive and well, just try self-publishing! I no longer have 'the skin of my teeth,' or any fingernails from hanging by them so long. And, my last good nerve left the room screaming about a day and a half ago.

But, it's all good. My next leg of this journey - publicity, looking for reviewers, book fairs. (Sigh - another straight-up learning curve.)

2 Comments:

Blogger EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Congratulations once again.

What a glorious way to celebrate the Christmas!

God bless.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Benjamin Solah said...

I'm self published myself, POD actually and I've found publicity the most difficult.

Good luck with it.

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home