Black Wolf Books, Inc.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

One Last Edit


I am waiting on one last edit for: Man”. Once the cover is lightened and my website address added to the bottom of the ‘Dedication’ page, the book should be in its final form. Hopefully, it will be overnighted to me by Friday – Monday at the latest.

Then I can sign off on the work and the publisher can open the sales site. It’s been almost a year trying to get this done. Exciting, frustrating, confusing – but never boring!

My editor, Eagle Eyes, has made some suggestions to deepen my website – all of which are very good. I’ve sent her the text that I want to add. As soon as I get it back from her – complete with her red ink décor – then I will send it on to my webdesigner for the new pages. I should hear from her soon with that.

Until then, it’s the same ol’ hurry-up-and-wait. Dontcha just love it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home