Black Wolf Books, Inc.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Tap – Tap – Tap (Part 2)


I am still tap – tap – tapping my fingers, impatient for the galleys to come back from the publisher on : Man”.” Apparently, the publisher is singing a new tune. Instead of the six-week timeframe they guaranteed, they are now saying six to eight weeks. They just snuck those extra two weeks in there.

I wouldn’t care so much, except that I don’t want to miss the Christmas shoppers. A lot of people have told me they want this book to give as Christmas presents. Aaarrrgh! This is giving me a headache.

On the bright side, I made it to the printers today and got everything selected, prices quoted and agreed to, etc. etc. Should be next Friday when the stationery is ready. It’s gonna be purty!

Now, back to trying real hard to be more patienter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home