Black Wolf Books, Inc.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Q&A Revisions - again.


The Q&A list for the: Man” press kit continues to morph. My editor got a hold of my answers and sent me her revisions yesterday. I happily made the changes and sent it on to the publicist, thinking I was done.

Nope. The publicist sent them back today with more suggestions. I’ve made those and sent it back. Hopefully, this will do the trick.

I also got my illustrator and stationery printer talking to each other today. They are speaking each other’s language and are ironing out the details on what I’ll need to look magnificent on paper. Hehehe.

All in all, not bad for a Monday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rosemary said...

Now you know why you have a publicist, right? You're going to need a bravery ribbon for Christmas, for sure.

BA~~82

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home