Black Wolf Books, Inc.

Friday, September 30, 2005

They Won’t Let Me Quit!


What can I say? While waiting for the ever shifting timeline of : Man” to finally end, I have written another novel, T′on Ma, about the Kiowa nation.

In doing so, I’ve shared the story with several friends who, now that I’m at the end of that story, are clamoring for more. (If I was being honest, that’s how Black Wolf turned into a series of 5 books.) They are hard taskmasters, not caring about the state of my kitchen or the indefensible condition of my laundry. All they want is MORE! MORE! MORE!

So, in order to keep the peace, I have started a sequel to T′on Ma (Water Woman). It is called Syân Kûy Joshua (Small Wolf Joshua). I know better, though. They'll probably holler when this one is finished, too. There is a fine line between being prolific and being pestered. (But I love it!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home