Black Wolf Books, Inc.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

When?


I’m being asked by several people when exactly I’ll have copies of : Man” by in my hot little hands. While the sale date is Nov. 7th, I don’t know when I’ll actually have them. Depends on how fast the publisher can ship them to me. Hopefully by the end of that week.

But, until then, I can’t send any copies out to reviewers, can I? And, I can’t send out the requested autographed copies, either. Makes sense.

Also, I have to get out the signed contracts with the publicist. So, I get to hit the ground running Monday when businesses open up. I’m looking forward to it. I love making progress, even if it’s only in quarter inches.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rosemary said...

I hope I get mine in time to give one copy as a Christmas present!

All the best to you, and good luck with the publicity!

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home