Black Wolf Books, Inc.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

No Traffic Booster For Me


I tried signing up with a traffic booster to my website for : Man” but got rejected. Apparently, I don’t have enough original material to be worth their consideration. Well, nertz to them! I’ll just have to putter along all by myself.

I should find out tomorrow when the sale date will be for this book about . Yahoo! It’s been almost a year with this endeavor. Having a sale date will be so nice. Actually holding a printed copy of my book will be even nicer.

To those reading this blog, I hope you are having a decent day and finding the joy where you can, laughing when you can. All my best!

2 Comments:

Blogger T.C. said...

Hang in there.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Marti said...

I don't even know what a "traffic booster" is, but I found you as "Blog of the day" at Blog Explosion, and was very impressed. I sent your URL to several friends, and wanted to let you know how much I am enjoying reading here.

I am also interested in publishing, (possibly self-publishing) so I will follow your progress with great interest!

Best wishes to you!

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home