Black Wolf Books, Inc.

Monday, October 10, 2005

They’re in the Loop


For some reason, I haven’t told any of my family that I’ve written: Man” or any subsequent books. We had a get-together over the weekend at my house (my three brothers, their wives and chitlins) and I finally let them in on what I’ve been doing all year.

Showed them the website. Showed them the book cover. Told them the sale date was late November, early December. Answered a bazillion questions about where I was in the process of self-publishing. Now, they are as excited as I am. This is going to be a lot of fun, whether book sales are good or not. Just having everyone on board and rooting for the same thing is a real treat.


1 Comments:

Blogger Rosemary said...

I can't imagine how you could have kept this to yourself so long!

Glad your family is all excited, and wondering if you were a little apprehensive that some of them might have been negative about the whole thing?

BA~~82

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home