Black Wolf Books, Inc.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Stationery Blues


Since the release date for: Man” is getting very close, it was time. Time to get the business letterhead, business cards and bookmarks (my publicist’s idea) ready to go. (I’ll be doing good to get all of this for $300.)

It took a few tries to find a printer locally who could do all of that. But, finally, I confidently walked into the printers with the CD my illustrator had sent me. The CD contained the logos he had made for me.

Well, the best laid plans… The CD wouldn’t work. Rats!

I’ll tackle it again on Monday. For now, I'll watch some Nascar on Sunday and root for Tony Stewart, #20!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rosemary said...

Incompatible platforms maybe? Find out what kind of computer the publisher used. My guess it that either the printer or the publisher uses a Mac. Hang in there. This will all be solved soon enough.

BA~~82

4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home