Black Wolf Books, Inc.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Only Two Drafts


The illustrator for the cover of : Man” is also designing my letterhead/business cards.

In the past, we’ve had several drafts of artwork, trying to somehow reconcile the picture I wanted with what actually showed up on paper. So, I was assuming it was going to be the same for the letterhead, etc. I received his first draft yesterday and I had to make some major revisions last night. Today, I get the second draft and – voila! – perfection. He even threw in an added touch, which is very classy. (I love this guy!) If you’re looking for an illustrator, he’s Ken Faulks (kfaulks@islandnet.com). Tell him I sent you.

He’s sending the files to my printer today, so hopefully, by Monday, she’ll be able to hit the ground running. Yahoo!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home