Black Wolf Books, Inc.

Sunday, November 06, 2005


Good News


Good news! The galley for : Man”” should be here Monday. I had no sooner made my last post about time delays than the publisher e-mailed me with the news. Yahoo!! Now, I’m just praying for there to be no mistakes in the galley. (Hey, I can dream, can’t I?)

Also, I might have found my first professional reviewer. My brother-in-law works with the head of Public Relations at San Antonio College and will give him my mss. this week. I have no idea if his review will be published in the San Antonio paper or not, but at least I’ll have a review to send to the publisher and publicist. It’s a start!!!

Now, I just have to wait for the Fed Ex or UPS or USPS delivery on Monday. Poor guy. He might be mauled at the door when I rip the package out of his hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home