Black Wolf Books, Inc.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Confirmation Orders – Part 2


Confirmation orders for autographed copies of : Man” are rolling in.

I am very happy to report that the orders have exceeded my expectations. I was going to be happy with ten (seeing how this is my first published book and all). I am currently up to 60 and still haven’t heard from everyone. I am thrilled – thrilled, I tell ya!

Also, my editor (her Lakota name is now “Eagle Eyes”) has had another brilliant idea. A mutual friend of ours does excellent woodworking. At my request, he made a wooden plaque of an electric guitar with “Black Wolf” carved out of the middle. It’s about 14” long and hangs on my wall.

He’s got his own website up, http://www.woodnthingsworkshop.com/, from which he sells his homemade creations. We are going to try a cross-promotional deal. He will make and sell these Black Wolf guitars from which I get a small cut. We are currently working with my web designer to iron out the details. It will be wonderful if it works out.

My learning curve is straight up lately!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Gus Openshaw said...

I a) admire your iniative and b) will put "Black Wolf: Lakota Man" on my list.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Rosemary said...

Having already seen the quality of his woodworking art, I know this will be a great cross promotion for both of you!

7:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

really nice blog. enjoyed looking and reading....

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home