Black Wolf Books, Inc.

Monday, November 21, 2005

American Music Awards

I’m taking a short break on posting about: Man”. Instead, I want to remind everyone to watch the American Music Awards on Tuesday, Nov. 22nd.

“Why?” you may ask.

Because my band, , is playing with Santana on “I Don’t Want To Lose Your Love,” a song they recorded together on Santana’s latest CD. Get ready for some smokin’ Texican Rock and Roll, baaabbbyyy!

Also, speaking of bands and music in general, I just discovered Juanes – a singer from Columbia, I believe. He’s a multi-Latin Grammy award winner. All of his lyrics are in Spanish, so I have no idea what he’s singing about. But, I still love to crank up the stereo and sing harmony to his lead.

Aaahhh – life’s simple pleasures. Music and a great cup of coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home