Black Wolf Books, Inc.

Saturday, January 14, 2006


I’m an Amazon Woman

My last post showed my confusion on why it took so long (3months) for to show up for sale on Amazon. I also wasn’t clear on how the submission process worked.

My publisher called yesterday with further explanation. While I’m still not 100% on how they send submission batches to Amazon and how that company then processes everything, I was given some very good news. Because I already have Amazon reviewers turning in reviews on my book, the publisher took mine out of the batch and sent it separately on line to Amazon yesterday. It should take Amazon from one to two weeks to show the book for sale. So, I’m an Amazon Woman – or soon will be.

Once that is done, my publicist and I get to start the next round of contacts. Once good reviews are given and the myriad of the reviews’ readers look on Amazon for the book, maybe - just maybe - sales will start rolling in.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rosemary said...

What wonderful news!

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home