Black Wolf Books, Inc.

Friday, January 06, 2006


It’s Been A Busy Week

Here in land, it was a busy week. I finally got the year-end books closed out so that I could pay state sales taxes. About fried my brain on that one! Then, I ran through all of the publicity contacts – twice – and got a few more takers to review the book (16 so far).

Finally, I got to the chapters my editor sent me early in the week on “Black Wolf at Rosebud,” the second book in the Black Wolf series. Now, I’ve only got the rewrite of book two in my T’on Ma series staring me in the face. Maybe later tonight I’ll get ‘inspired’ and get back to it… at least to chapter 3.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rosemary said...

Phew!! Do you have time to sleep???

Great to see everything going so well for you, Belle.

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home