Black Wolf Books, Inc.

Monday, December 19, 2005


More Waiting

The copies of : Man” have started reaching their final destinations. So far, everyone is really happy with them. My webdesigner, Kirk Osburne, was pleased with the ‘team’ list where his website is mentioned on the dedication page. Besides him, I also listed my editors and cover illustrator. Getting “Black Wolf” ready really was a team effort.

I’m hoping to hear from the publicist today about what was done yesterday on her end. I contacted a newspaper here in Texas Monday morning about running a story on “a new Texas author,” but haven’t heard back from them. So, I guess I’m in the waiting stage, but, hopefully, not for long. I don’t wait very well.

4 Comments:

Blogger Colin Dardis said...

Judging a book by it's cover, I guess this is a murder mystery starring the guys from Status Quo!!!

5:56 AM  
Blogger saurav said...

May Peace
Hope and Love
be with you
Today
Tomorrow
and Always

Merry Christmas!

4:27 PM  
Blogger Leigh Clements, The Mystery Maiden, Shot In The Dark Mysteries.com said...

Hey, there!

I hope you are so busy filling orders you misplace your keys and find them in the freezer! hehe

Good luck, and happy holidays!
Leigh
:)
www.mendingresolute.com
www.thespinningpen.blogspot.com

10:51 AM  
Blogger Rosemary said...

I've received my copy, and it's absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to read it through!!

All the best to you, Belle!

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home