Black Wolf Books, Inc.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Whew!

My copies of : Man” arrived early this afternoon. I spent 2+ hours printing on-line address labels with postage and delivery confirmation numbers. Another hour was spent taping labels to padded envelopes (I know, I know. I could have bought sticky labels, but am just too cheap). Then, when my poor husband got home, he had the privilege of opening the boxes of books and then stuffing each book into its envelope after I’d signed it. The trick was to keep the envelopes in zip code order. Whew!

We now have three large boxes sitting by the side door for pick up by our postman this afternoon. Plus, hubby is going to the Post Office to mail a box of books to Germany. But, it’s done! There are a few stragglers (as in any operation this size), but they will be a minimal effort compared to this massive mailing.

Now, let’s hope none of these babies get lost in the Christmas rush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home