Black Wolf Books, Inc.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

My name is Caleb


Hello. My name is Caleb Black Wolf. I’m the main character in first book, She has asked that I write today’s blog. It’s a first for me, but I’m willing to give it a try.

Let’s see. What should I tell you about myself? At 24, I am the oldest of four brothers. We’ve got our own band coming out of Austin, Texas. In this first book, we’ve just signed with a national label and are in the studio making a new CD. We write all of our own material. Oh, yeah, I am the lead guitarist and lead singer.

Belle (as I call her) has made me tall with Lakota features, long dark hair and, if I say so myself, very good looking.

What’s it like being the main character in a novel, you might ask? There’s a surprising amount of pressure, actually. Will I be strong enough to carry the story? Will I be interesting enough for people to keep reading? Will I be believable enough and likable enough? It’s a lot to take on. But, I’m handling it all right. At least so far.

Come back soon and I’ll tell you how it’s going.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rosemary said...

Well, hello, Caleb! What a pleasant surprise!! Glad Belle let you have the keyboard for awhile, and looking forward to hearing more from you.

4:02 AM  
Blogger Uncle Mike said...

Howdy Caleb, and welcome to the online world.

It is nice to finally meet you in person. LOL
I have read all about you!!!!!

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home