Black Wolf Books, Inc.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Nobody’s Perfect

When my creator, Belle, was defining my character in she surprised me a little.

I assumed, being the leading man in a romance novel, that not only would I be handsome and successful, but also pretty much perfect. That didn’t happen. “Nobody’s perfect,” she explained to me. So, while I am handsome and fairly successful, I am by no means perfect. I have a temper – a rather explosive one when I finally let it go.

I also tend to be impatient. Just ask Belle. Once she started writing, I pushed and bugged and nagged the poor woman until the book was finished. Then, I used the same strategy to get the book published. I think it’s a fine book and I don’t want to be stuck on a shelf somewhere, ignored. I love the stage, the audience.

Monday, we just found out that “Black Wolf” is listed on Amazon as well as Chapters (Canada’s version of Amazon). So, I’m out there now. Good. Maybe I won’t be quite so restless now.

Caleb Black Wolf

1 Comments:

Blogger Rosemary said...

Well, Caleb, I'm glad you're not perfect, because you would be so boring if you were!!

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home