Black Wolf Books, Inc.

Sunday, February 19, 2006


Blog for Authors

I ran across a blog for self-published authors the other day. The Kozlowski’s are offering to post (for free) the cover and a short write-up on books by self-published writers. They’re hoping to collect several titles, but are just getting it started.

www.slushbuzz. blogspot.com

I’m happy to announce that my book, , is apparently the first one. And, they did a fine job with the post, too. If you are an author and need a little more exposure for your book (who doesn’t?), then go to their blog and click on the e-mail link. I think you’ll be happy with the results.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rosemary said...

I posted on that blog yesterday! Sounds like a good idea to me. Hope it gets you some traffic and some buyers!!

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home