Black Wolf Books, Inc.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Collaboration

There are several song lyrics in As the lead guitarist and one of the chief song writers for the Black Wolf band, songwriting collaboration with my brothers is something that I have to do all of the time.

I know I’m always telling my youngest brother, Joaquin, to stay out of my stuff (since we all share a house together) and I can’t get the second youngest, Jay, to say two words back-to-back. But, when it comes to putting down each layer of a song, I couldn’t ask for a better group. As brothers, we share a lot of the same perspective from a common upbringing. And, as best friends, we share a respect for each other’s strengths and talents.

They are some of the few people on this earth who could tell me to sit down and hush, without having to worry about the consequences. They can take my innermost feelings, whether in the form of lyrics or musical notes, and take them even higher.

I love these guys!

Caleb Black Wolf

1 Comments:

Blogger Wally Banners said...

THANKS MAN!

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home