Black Wolf Books, Inc.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Matthew’s Getting Nervous

There have been several excellent reviews on in magazines and web sites. While my author and I are happy to see it, my brother, Matthew, is getting nervous.

You see, his story is the next one up: “Black Wolf at Rosebud.” He’s worried that it won’t meet the standard I’ve set. Part of that is because of his personality. Where I am center stage, won’t take no for an answer, punch you if I get mad enough, he is the opposite. His quiet demeanor doesn’t demand attention. He will think his way out of a problem before he comes up swinging. So, he’s not telling Belle very much about himself.

I keep telling him that he HAS to talk to her, but he just shrugs and mumbles, “She’ll figure it out.” I love him dearly, but, sometimes, he drives me craaazzzyyyy!

Caleb Black Wolf

1 Comments:

Blogger Rosemary said...

This is a strange sensation, carrying on a conversation with a book character LOL! But you make these brothers seem SO REAL!!

So here goes ... Matthew will do just fine, Caleb, ... plenty of people appreciate the quiet types. And yes, Matthew is right. Belle will figure it out.

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home