Black Wolf Books, Inc.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Book Fairs

In an effort to increase sales of , I have been looking into book fairs to be held in Texas this year. So far, I’ve only found a few that I can afford. There’s a dandy in Austin this coming fall, but they want $500 for a booth. Hmmmm.

However, there’s one even closer. It’s a smaller venue, but it also only costs $20. That I can manage. I’ll have to start contacting people and see what I can arrange. I’ve never been to a book fair, but I think I’ll like it… especially meeting all of those other authors. Oh, the war stories we can swap!

4 Comments:

Blogger Katerina Papadopoulos said...

nice blog

8:04 AM  
Blogger Belle said...

Kat - Thank you so much for taking the time to comment.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Rosemary said...

Good luck at the book fair. Sounds like a good way to network and promote your book.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Rosemary said...

You've been awfully quiet lately, and so have your Lakota friends. Hope you're not getting discouraged. Just remember there are lots of folks rooting for you.

4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home