Black Wolf Books, Inc.

Friday, July 28, 2006


T’on Ma to be released soon

It’s been several months since I’ve posted a blog. The time was filled with a lot of hurry-up-and-wait, with only increments of progress being made. However, since my last post, enough has accumulated to give me something to report.

For one, I am now Black Wolf Books, Inc. That took a several weeks of back-and-forth with attorneys and attaining permission to use Black Wolf, but it’s done. And I am official.

Secondly, I’ve started contracting musicians to put music to the lyrics in my Black Wolf series. This is so exciting for me that I can hardly stand the anticipation. One day – some day – I’ll be able to post an audio link for you to hear what the bands are doing. The first band I’m working with is Exit 20, from New York. Check ‘em out, sign their guest book, tell ‘em Belle sent ya.

Third, the first book in my second series, both with the title of “T’on Ma” will be ready for release within the month – if all goes well. My web designer, Kirk Osburne, will be kept busy with the site’s new design. I’ve already gotten some orders for autographed copies of “T’on Ma”. I hired a new editor for this series and she is very excited about its release as well.

Fourth, I’ve joined a writer’s forum, “Writers Café”, and have made quite a few friends as well as had opportunities to sharpen my writing skills. That’s it for now from me. But, I’ll keep posting as things progress.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rosemary said...

Wow! You have been busy, haven't you!! No wonder you haven't been blogging. Welcome to BLOG VILLAGE, and I hope you find time to check out a bunch of the great blogs among our Villagers.

I'm proud to give you your first vote on BLOG VILLAGE!

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home