Black Wolf Books, Inc.

Friday, August 04, 2006


T’on Ma galley is in

I received the galley proof to “T’on Ma” this afternoon. I’m halfway through the final read and so far, I haven’t found anything to prevent it from going to print. What a nice way to end the weekend.

Even though the book is substantially longer than “Black Wolf: Lakota Man”, the cost is the same. That is partially because I declined the laminated cover this go-round. While it looks gorgeous, it added over $2 to the printing cost.

The colors on the cover turned out amazingly well. My illustrator, Ken Faulks, is going to be so pleased! My web designer, Kirk Osburne, is making progress in updating the web site as well to include “T’on Ma”.

Also, the timing is perfect to have the book listed on Amazon before Christmas. I should also have copies in my grubby little hands for the Sept. book fair I’ve committed to. Woohoo!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rosemary said...

Sounds like things are moving along quite well! It's a shame the glossy cover was so expensive, as it sure did look good on the first book. Oh well, can't have everything, can we.

BV=1vote

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home